6-Week Creative Mentoring Program
“God created man because he loves to hear stories.”
So said novelist and human rights activist Elie Weisel. We are all storytellers. All of us, including you.
If you’re like most people, (and unless you’re an alien that’s a safe bet) the thought that ran through your mind when you read that was probably, “Umm… no I’m not.”
So many people want to write, but never do it.
Whether it’s content for their business, an article or the next great novel, they simultaneously hold on to the dream of being a writer AND the belief that they aren’t talented enough to do it themselves.
That, my dear friends, is complete and total bovine-excrement!
Storyteller is 6-week creative mentoring program that will help you become a more creative communicator – no matter the format.
No we’re not rehashing your high school English classes, nor are you going to learn how to publish your first novel. You won’t have to worry about split infinitives or dangling participles.
What we WILL do is explore the written word – from creative writing to copywriting – and discover how the fundamentals found there can influence all areas of your business and you life.
Ultimately the purpose of this training is to demystify the writing process and help you tap into the natural gifts you already possess.
During this 6 week training program you will:
- Identify and eliminate the limiting beliefs that are keeping you from accessing your gifts.
- Unearth natural creative talents you didn’t know you possessed.
- Explore the writing process, from initial idea to creation and editing.
- Learn the fundamentals of copywriting and discover how they can help you in ways beyond business.
- Discover how you can leverage your new-found super powers in business and life.
Storyteller6-Week Creative Mentoring Program
- 6 weekly 45-minute sessions via Zoom / Skype / carrier pigeon / etc..
- Prompts and exercises for your writing, journaling and mindset.
- Email access to me at any time during the program for any questions or issues that might come up.
- 2 post-program follow up sessions via Zoom (30 minutes each) to help you maintain momentum.
So now you’re probably thinking, “Well this is all well and good, but how does it help me in my [specific situation]?”
You want benefits? I’ll show you benefits! How about:
- Creating powerful content (blog posts, articles, etc.) as needed without having to resort to an outside writer?
- Building a cohesive story around your business and brand, one that your clients can really resonate with?
- Sharing that short story / novel / article you’ve always wanted to write with the world?
- Becoming a leader in your industry by sharing your unique ideas and perspective?
- Taking pride in the creation of something beautiful that is uniquely and genuinely yours?
You have a unique story to tell, and your audience is listening.
Shall we begin?