Riddle me this kids: What’s the most important part of your website?
Here’s a hint: It’s not the pretty pictures. (Unless you’re a photographer)
Ask the CDC, the WHO, the FDA, the USDA, the FBI, and CIA, the PTA or the 4-H Club, and they’ll all tell you the same thing… The most important element of your website is the CONTENT.
The words and phrases found on your website perform many vital tasks for your business.
Your website content:
- Represents you, your personality, what you stand for, what you stand against, and how you can help your audience solve whatever issue they may have, from accounting snafus to a rainy day.
- Informs and instructs, making it as easy as possible to determine that YOU are the one and only human-shaped human who has the skills to help the reader with their dilemmas.
- Builds credibility and trust with your audience, allowing them to see your value, even when you are not present.
- Makes it easy to contact and work with you – a must have in this time when a million more options are but a mouse-click away.
Content is a vital part of your business. It acts as representative, ambassador and gatekeeper all rolled into one.
And you thought they were just words!
So how do you ensure that your content is representing you in your full awesomeness?
I’ve stated in the past that creating powerful and compelling content requires insight, a way with words and a resource more precious than front-row tickets to a Star Wars movie at a comic book convention: time.
You and I both know you’re overflowing with the first, you may very well have the second, but do you have the third?
As a writer and a (slightly) mad scientist, I offer you deep insight, crazy writing skills and the opportunity to save that precious resource of time, all while making it ridiculously cost-effective.
My Website Content Package is designed to be infinitely adaptable to your specific requirements.
The “base model” looks like this:
- Collaboration / kickoff meeting with me to determine tone and voice.
- 1 Home page
- 1 About page
- 1 Services / Products page
- 1 Contact page
- 1 Other page (as required)
- 12 Social media posts (tips, promos etc.) – OR – 3 blog posts / articles (600-700 words each)
Note: This package includes all necessary research and edits.
Payment plans are always available.